Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Cards


It's Christmas time! This is the first year (in 6 years of living together and 3 years of marriage) that I have gotten my shiznit together and am actually sending out Christmas Cards! I've been toiling away addressing them all and am anxiously awaiting the delivery of the cards I designed from the printer (it seems like it's taking forever and I'm worried they won't get here in time for xmas!) Everything else is ready so as soon as they come I'll be sliding them in the envelopes and they'll be out the door! But man my hand is tired from all this addressing!
From now until the new year I'll be taking some time off from the blog (everyone needs a vacation!) but I'll probably drop in a post here and there and will surely be filling up Instagram with lots of holiday photos! My plan is to give the website a much needed face lift over the next two weeks, so if all goes well, I'll ring in the new year with a new website! Happy Holidays everyone, I hope you'll be enjoying your family, friends, tasty treats and general holiday wonder as much as I will be!

3 comments:

  1. افضل شركات مصاعد المصاعد الهيدروليكية: وهي تنقل الأشخاص والبضائع ، وتتميز هذه المصاعد بكونها منخفضة السعر ولا تتطلب غرفة تحكم لاستخدامها. المصاعد: يقوم هذا النوع بنقل الأشخاص من أعلى إلى أسفل والعكس صحيح ، ويتميز بإمكانية استخدامه في الطوابق العليا ويمكن التحكم فيه من خلال أزرار التحكم.

    ReplyDelete
  2. من أكثر أنواع مواسير بلاستيك مواسير PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride): تعتبر مواسير PVC مواسير البلاستيك شيوعًا. تتميز بمرونتها، مقاومتها للتآكل والتأثيرات الكيميائية، وسهولة التركيب. تستخدم عادة في أنظمة الصرف الصحي والتمديدات المائية.

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركات سقالات في مصر تلعب هذه الشركات دورًا حيويًا في دعم التطور والنمو في صناعة البناء في مصر وتعزز من الاقتصاد المحلي بشكل كبير.

    ReplyDelete