Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weekend Wardrobe: Easter Egg Hunt


1. Mint Blazer 2. Marina Pump 3. Scallop Dress 4. Multi Color Necklace 5. Radio Bag

I've been thinking of adding a little fashion section to the blog, hence, "Weekend Wardrobe". Throughout the week I tend to "web shop", I fill up carts in various online stores so I feel like I'm getting pretty things, and then I look at the total amount I'd be spending and almost always X-out of the screen to ward off temptation. It's satisfying and depressing at the same time. So, to make it seem like I'm browsing for a reason, every Friday I'll put together a little dream outfit for some weekend activity. This weekend it's the perfect outfit for an easter egg hunt! Spring has sprung so it's time to pull out the fun colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment