Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cut Paper Word Art



I've been a bit under the weather lately, with some sort of flu or cold that just won't quit. Usually I can power my way through illnesses and will myself healthy, but that hasn't worked this time! I've been sick for over a week and it's getting old. Meanwhile it feels like everything is happening at once, busy with weddings, busy with footwear design, busy with life! Yet each night, I collapse in bed, exhausted, and wake up feeling a little bit better. Sleep solves everything. I made this little paper cut art when I just couldn't lay sick in front of the TV any more. I'll have to find a little shadow box frame to put it in, I'm happy with how it came out and excited to hang it up! Sometimes quick little projects just make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment