Monday, September 23, 2013

Flowerless Wedding Bouquets

 So if you've done any research or read any bridal magazine, you know that the floral arrangements and bouquets can be one of the most expensive parts of your wedding! I love fresh flowers, I always have at least one bouquet in the house, and if my husband doesn't buy them for me, I go out and buy them for myself! That being said, there are some great flowerless bouquet ideas out there! You can buy them from vendors on etsy, have an event designer (ahem, me) design one for you, or, if you're crafty and feeling up to it, DIY that bad boy yourself! These are some of my favorite flowerless wedding bouquet alternatives.

1. Feather Bouquet   2. Paper Flower Bouquet   3. Pom Pom Bouquet   4. Paper Butterfly Bouquet 
5. Sea Shell Bouquet   6. Brooch Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment