Friday, March 15, 2013

Wedding Logos and Edible Favor Jars


After last weeks favor jar post with the gingersnaps, I decided to do another with cake, because really, what's a wedding without cake?! I designed the labels for these favors to go with the save the date I posted yesterday, carrying the design cues through to these little wedding logos. For weddings, having a custom logo designed is priceless because it can be used in so many places. For weddings that I work on, I always make sure to design a logo early on that can be used on the invites, program, favors, and more to tie everything together.



1 comment:

  1. I just loved this idea of saving date on edible favor jars. I will start designing a logo for my wedding jar. My sister is planning for my wedding at DC wedding venues and she had hired all other services in advance. Now will find a beautiful dress soon.

    ReplyDelete