Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DIY Bathroom Vanities


1. Rustic Table   2. Board Table   3. Mid-Century Modern Dresser   4. Antique Dresser

Our primary bathroom is small, but has a BIG bulky single vanity that is much too ornate for my taste. I've been trolling the websites for Lowes, Home Depot, Overstock, Ikea and others for a nice single vanity for under $500, but nothing has really been striking my fancy. Which has me thinking about DIYing it. I love the idea of turning an existing piece of furniture into a vanity. Between our house and my parents house, we have a couple of vanities that just might fit the bill. If I coated them with marine grade shellac I think it could be pretty awesome! What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. shower enclosure
    :-very good content and nice information...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mackjonson10! Hopefully I'll be building my own soon and have more tips and ideas on the bathroom vanity front!

      Delete
  2. Bathroom remodeling is depended upon various factors. Size really matters a lot and also the other factors like vanities and accessories are also so important. for complete bathroom renovations we also need trained professionals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative and helpful post.I have recenty had an experiance on complete bathroom renovations. Loved their services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sharing this article, it's very informative and interesting, keep your posting. bath remodel Austin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. kitchen cabinets mesa az

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! bathroom vanities

    ReplyDelete