Thursday, November 21, 2013

Custom Wedding Logo Sign


Today I wanted to share one of my favorite little extras for a wedding, custom signage! I made this lighted wooden sign for Elaine and Steve's wedding. It's a wonderful extra decor element for the bar, seating card table, or in this case, the gift table. It's designed to look like all the other elements from their wedding day (see the links below for all the other elements I designed for their wedding day). I love design elements like this because they are great even after the wedding day! Now they have this lovely sign to hang on their walls of their New York apartment!

Other design elements for their wedding can be found at the following links:  invitationsdesign processsave the datesguest guidebooks, programs, place cards & holders, word bubble signsconfetti bags, and favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment