Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lovely Ceiling Light Fixtures


All of the bedrooms in our house have ceiling fans. Big, white, ceiling fans. We haves central AC, and the feel of fans gives me the heebie-jeebies so I want to take them all down. Though I am a big fan of table and floor lamps for "mood lighting" and general every day lighting, having a good ceiling light is generally more convenient. I may end up making my ceiling lights when push comes to shove to save some money, and to do something custom and interesting. That being said, these are some of the lights that have sparked my interest. They are all different or unique in some way, and each has some element that I find appealing.

1. rattan: This lamp is lovely with lots of character.
2. modern: I love this classic mid-century pendant.
3. schoolhouse: Who can resist a classic school house styled lamp? Not me!
4. geometric: This one is quite pricy, but so lovely, this has the potential to be a DIY project.
5. wire cage: Another pricy option, but this one would be an EASY DIY.
6. gold leaf: Classic and lovely if you had the right space for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment