Thursday, August 29, 2013

Custom Wedding Envelopes

 These are some recently completed, custom save the date envelopes, I designed for a client. She had already ordered her Save the Dates elsewhere when she found my website, but wanted special envelopes to compliment the items she already had. She saw the invitations I had designed for a previous event and wanted to start there. I changed the colors and fonts to better compliment her Save the Date and off we went! The bottom image is the package on it's way out the door. I always like to alphabetize the recipients so it's easy for the client to double check that everyone's there! This job was a perfect example of how no matter what you need or want, no job is to small! Hurrah for having exactly what you want for your wedding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment